Enacted 2013 • Launched 2014 • Individual Tax Deduction
Wisconsin provides an income tax deduction for individuals who pay private school tuition for their
Latest Stats (2013)
- Taxpayers participating: N.A.
- Average tax deduction value: N.A.
Tax Deduction Value
The tax deduction is worth up to $4,000 per child in grades K-8 and up to $10,000 per child in grades
Any Wisconsin taxpayer is eligible.
No legal challenges have been filed against the program.
Rules & Regulations
• Income Limit: None
• Prior Year Public School Requirement: None
• Geographic Limit: Statewide
• Enrollment Cap: None
• Individual Deduction Cap: $4,000 (K-8), $10,000 (9-12)
• Testing Mandates: None
Wis. Stat. § 71.05(6)(b)49
Robbie Rhinesmith | email@example.com