PURPOSE: To provide the EdChoice Communications team with data collection and website support.
SUPERVISED BY: Marketing Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Data and Analytics Reporting
- Compiling the following data each month:
- Analytics for all EdChoice social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others currently in development);
- Email open, click-through, delivery and deliverability rates;
- Earned media placement and reach;
- Website usage and engagement.
- Ensuring all reports are up-to-date on the server.
- Assisting the team with semi-annual reports to the Board of Directors and reports as requested either by the CEO or Board members.
- Working collaboratively with research and state teams to upload edits/changes required to keep web content up to date.
- Assist communications team building new landing pages for the website, including: blog posts, podcasts, research reports and polls, new program pages, and other new content or campaign-specific pages.
- There is the possibility that this position could include some basic list-building within our Salesforce CRM to support our email program; this will be determined by the Marketing Director based on the skill level of the Intern.
- High school degree or equivalent with experience in marketing or communications; preferred candidate will be pursuing college degree in marketing or communications.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Basic website coding experience a plus.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Applicants should submit a cover letter detailing interest in the position and EdChoice mission and resumé to email@example.com by December 1, 2021.